- When Can I Expect You on the Day of My Appointment?
We make every effort to keep your appointment on time and provide you value and excellence. We do have a flexible and ever changing schedule, so it is difficult to commit to exact arrival times. We service homes between the hours of 8:00 am until 4:00 pm, Monday through Friday.
How Much Time Will it Take to Clean My Home?
The time it will take to clean your home depends on many factors because each home is unique. We will be able to approximate cleaning times during your initial in-home consultation. Rest assured that our team methods ensures both thoroughness and efficiency.
Your initial cleaning usually takes the longest, even if you have used other cleaning services in the past. This is because we scrub and scour every inch of your home including many areas that other cleaning services miss.
How is Your Pricing Structured?
Because each client's home is unique, pricing can vary and is structured based on the amount of clutter, amount of pick-up required, types of floor surfaces, number of children and pets and your level of upkeep.
We guarantee the price that we give you during your in-home consultation for three (3) consecutively scheduled cleans. This allows us to become comfortable with your lifestyle, activity level, the amount of pick-up that will be required by our team and your level of upkeep between cleanings. After three (3) visits, we will give you a set price that is guaranteed for 1 year.
Do You Supply the Cleaning Products?
We provide all the supplies and equipment needed to clean your home. We are committed to using non-toxic, environmentally friendly products that are safe for you and our planet. All of our professional products are very high quality and non-abrasive.
Any job requiring extra or unusual supplies and equipment will be an additional charge.
How Do I Pay For the Service?
We request full payment on the same day we clean your home. Our accepted forms of payment are cash and personal checks and should be left on the kitchen counter. Any check returned from your bank will be assessed an additional fee of $35.00.
What Should I Do Before My Cleaning Team Arrives?
Your cleaning team will be able to do a superior job if you prepare your home prior to our arrival. Our team is exceptionally trained to clean houses in the most efficient manner. We work hard and move in an organized way to cover all areas of each room. Please pick up any objects off the floors such as toys, clothes, books, etc. By doing this, our team will effectively and efficiently spend their time making your home sparkle rather than trying to find the appropriate resting place for strewn objects.
We ask that you advise us about your home's "booby traps" (heavy pictures hanging from thumbtacks, grandfather clock keys placed on ledges, floating shelves, etc) and any precious items that you prefer us not to clean such as family heirlooms, fragile objects or sensitive electronics. Curio or knick-knack items of extreme value, monetary or sentimental value should be dusted or cleaned by the owner.
We are not responsible for damage due to faulty and/or improper installation of any item, or for items damaged before cleaning. All surfaces (marble, granite, hardwood floors, etc.) are assumed sealed and ready to clean without causing harm.
Although we are professionals, we are not miracle workers. Sometimes we are called in too late to correct damage that is already done to some surfaces. Other items may take a couple of cleanings to look their very best. In cases of extremely cluttered areas or surfaces, we reserve the right to skip those areas in order to avoid damaging items or hurting ourselves.
Can We Be in Our Home While You Clean?
If you are at home while we clean, we kindly request that you stay out of any room that you would like us to clean. We can only do a great job if we have unobstructed access to each room.
What Should We Do With Our Pets?
We all love pets, and most of us have pets of our own. However, we prefer that your pets be safely kept away or in a restricted area so that we may have unobstructed access to your home. Please note that due to health concerns, our insurance policy restricts us from handling any kind of animal or human waste.
What is Your Cancellation Policy?
We make every effort to accommodate any schedule changes. We require a minimum 24 hours notice for any changes or cancellations. Changes to any Monday cleaning must be made no later than the preceding Friday. Late cancellations and lock-outs are subject to a $50 fee.
In order to honor our scheduling commitment to you, we schedule all clients in advance and assign employees according to our workload. Late cancellations, lock-outs, or worse, waving the team away after they've already arrived at your home not only costs us time and money, but it also deprives us from the opportunity to fill your timeslot with another client. We appreciate your cooperation in this matter.
Do You Carry Insurance?
Yes, we are properly covered by general liability, loss and breakage, employee dishonesty bond and workman's compensation insurance policies. This means your home, our employees and our company are covered.
What is Your Guarantee?
Natural Cleaning Solutions is totally committed to excellence. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, our team will return to your home the next day to correct any oversight.
What is Your Privacy & Security Policy?
We guarantee full discretion and security. We agree not to duplicate our customer's keys. We do not share or sell our customers' information to third parties. We only use the information that you provide as a means to contact you about our services.
How Do You Handle Keys & Security Codes?
If you provide us with a key, please know that each customer's key is protected with a security code and stored in a key safe. No identifying information is ever attached to your key. If your home is protected by an alarm, we're happy to work with you to gain safe access. The majority of our customers provide us with a security code to their garage door entrance.
What Sets a Premiere Cleaning Service Apart from Regular Services?
1. Our exceptional, professional staff. Our pre-screened staff is comfortable working in homes and business with antiques and expensive furnishings. We have the experience to ensure that your home or business will be clean, and your valuables safe. We leave each home better than when we arrived.
2. Extra security measures. We only work with employees who’ve been interviewed and trained extensively, background checked, and passed a drug test. All access codes for your home or business are kept in a private location separate from your identifying information. And we never hire independent contractors.
3. We’re bonded and insured. Most independent contractors offer no recourse if damage occurs. While we’re not planning to fail in our commitment to safe cleaning, we have the ability to provide peace of mind if an accident occurs.
4. We work with clients like you all the time. We’re used to clients who simply “expect” great service. The people who hire us take pride in having an immaculate home and view housecleaning as an absolute lifestyle necessity, not a luxury. They have expectations that we are very comfortable in meeting.
5. We’re knowledgeable about cleaning YOUR home. We know the correct way to safely clean homes like yours, and the expensive furnishings inside. Your priceless possessions will never be damaged due to improper cleaning.
6. We provide all cleaning supplies. There’s no need for you to provide anything. Leave it all to us. We know which products work best and which ones don’t.
7. We’re environmentally friendly. All of our products are non-toxic. It’s good for the environment, safe for your furnishings, and great for employees and clients with health concerns.
8. We take pride in our work. We hire employees at above industry wages and also take the care to provide a respectful and pleasant work environment. This all comes together to provide a superior “do it right the first time” service focused on you and your home.
9. We can back-up our claims. Most of our business is from positive word of mouth, and our reputation for quality and reliability is second to none. People enjoy the results so much, they tell their friends. They also write recommendations we can share with you.